Graduate Health Education
Our graduate education in healthcare and medicine gives you the opportunity to remotely view and participate in the same graduate-level courses that are offered on the Stanford campus. These courses will enhance your technical skills so you can advance in your current industry, break into your desired field, or prepare for advanced study. Earn academic credit for every graduate course completed.
|Stream live or view online at your convenience||Follow a 12-week schedule of weekly lectures and assignments||Complete 3 courses to earn a graduate certificate|
Current Online Graduate Program: Epidemiology and Clinical Research Certificate
Learn essential skills for patient-oriented clinical research, including how to critically evaluate a published paper, conduct peer review of a research manuscript or grant, develop a study protocol for an observational or clinical trial, develop an analytic approach appropriate for the proposed study, and conduct data analysis and interpret its results.
View the Epidemiology and Clinical Research Graduate Certificate
Online Graduate Courses
You have the flexibility to enroll in individual graduate courses for credit, rather than enrolling in the entire graduate program. Choose courses that are specific to your needs and goals.
All online graduate courses are:
- Worth 3 units of academic credit.
- 12 weeks long, with weekly lectures and assignments.
- Available to stream live, or shared to view online within 20 minutes of the live on-campus course.
- Able to be viewed post-lecture on your own time, at your own pace.
- Applicable toward the Epidemiology and Clinical Research Graduate Certificate.